L&M™ SEAL HARD®
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic long-term maintenance cost reduction
- Non-slip, certified high traction
- Zero VOC/ Odorless
- Formulated to resist dusting
- Creates a protective hardened and sealed surface
SEAL HARD is a concrete densifier that increases the strength of the wear surface of concrete floors subjected to pedestrian and vehicle traffic. SEAL HARD penetrates concrete to seal, dustproof, densify, and harden the surface and reduce absorptiveness. SEAL HARD floors increase the service life of concrete floors and resist dusting for years after application. SEAL HARD leaves no film and will not alter the natural, high traction texture of the concrete floor. Additionally, SEAL HARD treated floors provide a significant savings in maintenance costs over conventional acrylic, epoxy, and urethane sealers.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
033000: Concrete densifier, sealer, hardener. All exposed concrete surfaces to be treated to harden, seal and densify exposed concrete. When applied by an Approved Applicator – a special 10 year, anti-dusting warranty is available.
- Product #: 8-04-153-11XX
5 Gal (18.9 L)
55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
- Seal Hard Owner's Manual (Acrobat PDF) (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- L&M SEAL HARD - HPD (English)
- 8 Reasons why your next concrete floor should be a Seal Hard Floor (Acrobat PDF) (English)
- DS-265.4-0416_L&M SEAL HARD Brochure (English/ Español)