L&M™ VIVID DYE™
VIVID DYE is formulated using extremely fine molecules of color designed to penetrate and color any cementitious surface.
Features & Benefits
- Extensive selection of vivid colors
- Extremely easy to apply
- Fast drying
- Can be used in conjunction with acid stained floors as a base color or as touch up color
- Formulated to be applied to any cementitious surface
- Packaged in dry form for easy shipping and storage
VIVID DYE is formulated using extremely fine molecules of color designed to penetrate and color any cementitious surface. VIVID DYE was created for use with FGS PERMASHINE® polished concrete floor system, but can be used as a base color or touch up for acid stained concrete or as a coloring agent itself. Always apply the dye in a sample area first in order to confirm desired color."BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
Specification Description: 097650: Special flooring: Solvent borne dye. To be applied by trained installers. Observe all safety precautions. Limited warranty. Two coat application. “L&M VIVID DYE” by LATICRETE International, Inc. Color to be selected by Owner's representative. Related Spec Sections: 033600 Special Concrete Finishes, 039300 Concrete Rehabilitation.
8 Oz (0.2 L) Plastic Bottle, Mixes to 1 Gal
32 Oz (0.9 L) Plastic Bottle, Mixes to 5 Gal
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- L&M VIVID DYE Brochure (English/Español)
Safety Data Sheets
- L&M VIVID DYE-SDS (English)
- L&M VIVID DYE Brochure and Color Chart (English)