L&M CURE is a low VOC, ready to use, non-residual concrete curing compound.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with subsequent toppings
- Stain free and residual free concrete
- No odor
- Low VOC
- Improves the compressive strength of treated concrete when compared to uncured or improperly cured concrete
- Applies easily with conventional spray equipment
L&M CURE is a low VOC, ready to use, non-residual concrete curing compound. It is a water-based clear sprayable liquid that offers residual free performance. L&M CURE is odor-free and is ideal for use in non-vented areas where odor-free products are essential, such as retrofit construction, tunnels, and chimneys. L&M CURE can be easily applied to both vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces. L&M CURE meets the moisture retention of ASTM C -309 Type 1D, Class B on hard-troweled concrete surfaces.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
- Product #: 8-10-25X-106X
- 5 gal (18.9L) Plastic Pail
- 55 gal (208.2L) Drum
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- L&M Cure - HPD (English)
- L&M Cure (Concentrate) - HPD (English)
- LEED Document (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- L&M CURE Concentrate-SDS (English)
- L&M CURE-SDS (English)
How to Use
Chat or Email
Need help? We're here for you.