L&M™ CURE R™/ L&M™ CURE R2™
Features & Benefits
- Applies easily with conventional spray equipment
- Low odor
- Naturally dissipates through normal traffic and exposure to sunlight
- Can be used on interior, exterior, horizontal and vertical concrete applications
- Improves the compressive strength of treated concrete when compared to uncured or improperly cured concrete
L&M CURE R is ready-to-use dissipating resin membrane curing agent that cures freshly placed concrete; forming an effective barrier against moisture loss from concrete surfaces. This sprayable liquid maintains efficient water retention performance to comply with ASTM, AASHTO, and most State DOT requirements. L&M CURE R dries to a clear amber colored resin membrane curing compound. Uses L&M CURE R is an effective curing membrane for normal concrete, shake-on hardeners, and new concrete toppings in commercial and industrial projects.
Specification Description: 033000: Dissipating resin-based curing compound shall conform to ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class B and local air quality regulations. Cure shall begin to chemically break down when exposed to sunlight and abrasion.
- Product #: 8-10-25X-107X
5 Gal (19 L)
55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets