L&M™ CURE W™/ L&M™ CURE W2™
Features & Benefits
- Good moisture retention properties
- Very low odor for interior applications.
- Recommended for exterior pavements.
- Water-borne, VOC compliant.
L&M™ CURE W™ is a VOC-compliant, ready-to-use, membrane forming, emulsified wax concrete curing agent that cures the concrete by forming a barrier against moisture loss without staining concrete surfaces. It is a sprayable liquid that offers good water retention performance. L&M CURE W is a clear membrane curing compound. L&M™ CURE W2™ is an opaque, whitepigmented membrane for use primarily on exterior concrete pavements.
- Product #: 8-10-258-108X
- Packaging Sizes: 5 Gal (19 L), 55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets