L&M™ CURE W™/ L&M™ CURE W2™
Features & Benefits
- Very low odor for interior applications
- Can be used on interior, exterior, horizontal and vertical concrete applications
- Applies easily with conventional spray equipment
- Low VOC
- Improves the compressive strength of treated concrete when compared to uncured or improperly cured concrete
L&M CURE W is an emulsified wax, concrete curing agent that cures the concrete by forming a barrier against moisture loss. L&M CURE W is a sprayable liquid that offers good water retention performance without staining concrete surfaces. L&M CURE W is low VOC and ready-to-use.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
033000: Liquid membrane forming curing compound: Shall be VOC compliant, wax base, conforming to ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A and meeting local air quality regulations. “ L&M Cure W” as manufactured by LATICRETE International, Inc.
- Product #: 8-10-258-108X
5 Gal (19 L)
55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- LEED Document (English)
- L&M Cure W - HPD (English)
- L&M Cure W2 - HPD (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- L&M CURE W-SDS (English)
- L&M CURE W2-SDS (English)