L&M™ EMERYPLATE FF™
Features & Benefits
- Contains 100% natural, pure emery/corundum aggregates containing a minimum of 58% aluminum oxide and 25% ferric oxide
- Ability to be broadcast or spread onto newly placed, highly plastic concrete slabs to achieve a flat or super-flat floor
- Engineer-designed graded emery aggregate and proprietary ingredients allow EMERYPLATE FF to be finished more easily.
- Produces a denser surface to resist penetration by grease, oil and contaminants to reduce maintenance costs.
- “Rust-free” service for use on interior or exterior floors.
- EMERYPLATE FF outperforms the wear resistance of iron aggregate dry shakes.
033000: Emery Aggregate Reinforced Concrete Floor. Class 5 and 6 floors. 100% natural emery aggregates, minimum 58% aluminum oxide and 24% ferric oxide. Ready-mixed with Portland cement. Application 1.5 lbs/sq.ft. (7 kg/m ). Natural (or color selected by designer)
- Product #: 9-37-703-1282
- 55 lb (25 kg) bag
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Country Availability