L&M™ EMERYTOP 400™
Features & Benefits
- Increases concrete wear resistance up to eight times
- Easy application and flowable consistency
- Significant cost savings over iron toppings
- Resists severe single point impacts
- High density-resists industrial contaminants
- Rust-free service - interior or exterior applications
- Fast turnaround for weekend shut downs
EMERYTOP 400 is a flowable, natural emery aggregate floor topping that produces a long-lasting and resilient floor. It provides an economical, abrasion-resistant solution to very severe and abusive concrete floor conditions where other solutions have failed. EMERYTOP 400 was developed for the solid waste industry's transfer station tipping floors — and are the toughest floors in the world!
Read what installers have to say in these project spotlights: McKay Bay Waste-to-Energy Complex and Transfer Station, Dade County-Central Transfer Station, Clearwater Waste Transfer Station, St. Cloud Waster Transfer Station and Suwannee County Transfer Station.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
- Product #: 9-37-702-1279
- 55 lb (25 kg) bag
- 3000 lb (1361 KG) Supersack
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability