L&M™ FGS HARDENER PLUS™
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic long-term maintenance cost reduction
- Safe, non-slip, certified high traction
- Odorless/Low VOC
- Formulated to help resist dusting
- Creates a protective hardened and sealed surface
FGS HARDENER PLUS is a proprietary, chemical hardening solution that is formulated to increase the wear resistance and surface strength of concrete floors that have been mechanically ground, smoothed, and polished. When used in conjunction with the patented FGS PERMASHINE™ FLOOR POLISHING PROCESS, FGS HARDENER PLUS penetrates diamond ground and polished concrete wear surfaces to harden, seal, densify, and waterproof them.
Polished concrete floors treated with FGS HARDENER PLUS last longer than conventional concrete floors, cost less to maintain, reflect light better, hold a shine longer, are safe to use, and are guaranteed to resist dusting for a minimum of ten years. FGS HARDENER PLUS is a water-based, Low VOC, odorless and environmentally safe component of this process.
"BETTER CONCRETE. BETTER WORLD."
033510 Concrete Finishes, or 030130 Concrete Rehabilitation. For complete guide specifications, see the Master-Spec Guide Section 033510 at www.fgspermashine.com. Note: Upon completion of the floor polishing steps, install a two-coat application of L&M FGS HARDENER PLUS, a water-based, odorless proprietary solution by LATICRETE International, Inc., to harden, seal, and densify the exposed concrete surface. Install system using an FGS PermaShine approved installer/contractor. A ten-year non-dusting warranty shall be issued to the owner upon satisfactory completion of the process.
- Product #: 8-04-155-153X
5 Gal (18.9 L)55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M™
- Country Availability
- L&M 10 Year Dustproof Warranty LATICRETE 10 Year Dustproof Product Warranty
- FGS/PermaShine Owners Manual (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- L&M FGS Hardener-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- CHPS Certification (English)
- Green Globes documentation and compliance matrix for FGS PermaShine (English)
- LEED Document (English)
- L&M FGS HARDENER PLUS - HPD (English)