L&M™ JOINT TITE 750™
Features & Benefits
- Reduces floor maintenance costs
- Remains flexible
- even in frigid temperatures
- Return to Service in 60 Minutes
- Low moisture sensitivity
JOINT TITE 750 is a self-leveling, 100% solids, two component, rapid curing, polyurea control joint and crack filler. JOINT TITE 750 is designed to fill interior random cracks, damaged control joints, saw cut control joints, and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. JOINT TITE 750 is designed specifically for commercial, retail, and manufacturing floor applications which receive high volume vehicle traffic, such as fork lift or hard rubber wheel carts. JOINT TITE 750 is flexible, allowing normal slab movement, yet strong enough to protect the vertical edges of concrete joints from spalling under extreme loading. JOINT TITE 750 can be placed in a wide temperature application range of 20-150°F (-7-66°C).
033000 or 033540: Concrete Floor Joints, Interior: All saw cut floor joints and construction joints in the interior concrete floor shall be filled with 100% solids polyurea filler. Shore A shall be 80 or higher. Joint filler shall be installed per ACI 302 and manufacturer' s recommendations. Concrete shall cure a minimum of 60 days before installation. By LATICRETE International.
- Product #: 7-40-752-147X
- The JOINT TITE 750 system consists of two component units packaged as follows: 10 gal (37.9 L) Unit: 5 gal (18.9 L) of “A” side and 5 gal. (18.9 L) of “B” side. Also available in a 20 oz (600 ml) dual cartridges with static mixing nozzle.
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- LEED Document (English)