MVIS™ Builders Veneer Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ANSI A 118.4 performance requirements
- Provides maximum bond strength to veneers and substrate
- Exceeds ASTM C270 compressive strength requirements for masonry veneer installations
- Passes IBC and IRC shear bond strength code requirements for adhered masonry veneer when tested in accordance with ASTM C482
- Mixes only with water – no admix needed
MVIS Builders Veneer Mortar is a versatile, polymer fortified adhesive mortar designed specifically for the installation of adhered masonry veneer, natural stone, manufactured stone, and thin brick. A high strength mix provides excellent performance for vertical installations and obtains maximum bond strength to the substrate and veneers. MVIS Builders Veneer Mortar offers exceptional pot life and workability to ease installation.
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Available Colors: 3
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!