MVIS™ Hi-Bond Veneer Mortar Rapid
Features & Benefits
- Ultimate adhesion for masonry veneer
- Rapid Set Mortar; can be grouted/pointed in 2–4 hours
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood* and concrete
- Excellent shear bond strength
- High performing smooth creamy formula
- Contains antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the substrate
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 & ANSI A118.11 Shear Bond Strength Requirements
- Exceeds ASTM C270 compressive strength requirements for masonry veneer Installations.
- LATICRETE® 25 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada) for masonry veneer installations over concrete and masonry substrates**
- * Interior use only.
- ** When used as a component of the LATICRETE® 25 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)(DS-025.0)
The ultimate, rapid setting polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of masonry veneer, quarry tile, pavers and brick. MVIS Hi-Bond Rapid Veneer Mortar is designed to mix with just water and provide unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- Product #: 9354-0025-21-1
25 lb bag (11.3 kg); 104 bags per pallet
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Country Availability