MVIS™ Air & Water Barrier
Features & Benefits
- Meets ASTM E2357 Air Leakage of Building Assemblies.
- Adhered Exterior veneers may be installed to membrane using Polymer Fortified Veneer Mortars over concrete, brick, cement plaster and cement backer board.
- Excellent bond strength.
- Contribute to overall building energy efficiency.
- Equipped with Microban® anti-microbial technology
- Works together with MVIS™ Transition Tape and MVIS™ Flexible Sealing Tape to help provide complete protection of the building envelope.
- Meets ASTM D 1970 Nail Sealability requirements.
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable.
- MVIS Air & Water Barrier is an Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) Evaluated Material and is part of an ABAA Evaluated Assembly.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- Product #: 9257-0X05-2
5 gal (18.9 L) pail liquid (36 commercial units/pallet)
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental