MVIS™ Transition Tape Primer
Features & Benefits
- Milky white color to clear cure indicator
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to substrate and remains permanently pressure sensitive.
- Aggressive tack – provides a tenacious bond to a variety of substrates.
- Fast Drying – allows for tight production schedules
- Water based VOC compliant
- Contains no hazardous or flammable solvents.
- Low odor – no noxious fumes
MVIS™ Transition Tape Primer is a low odor, VOC compliant water based primer/adhesive designed specifically for use with MVIS Transition Tape and MVIS Flexible Sealing Tape. MVIS Transition Tape Primer forms an aggressive, high tack finish on the treated substrate to insure a tenacious bond between the tape and substrate; including concrete masonry units (CMU), glass faced sheathing panels, exterior glue plywood and oriented strand boards (OSB). It is fast drying from milky white to clear and remains permanently pressure sensitive growing stronger and more tenacious with age.
- Product #: 9200-0005-2
- Packaging Sizes: 5 gal (18.9 ℓ) pail liquid
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Country Availability