Features & Benefits
- Provides superior crack isolation preventing in-plane movement from transmitting through finished materials
- Has an excellent bond strength that will not peel, chip, or bubble from substrates
- For use as a bulk water management to prevent water migration through the full system
- Is incorporated with Microban® antimicrobial for product protection from the growth of microbes including bacteria, mold and mildew
- Formula dries a lighter color for ease of inspection with color changing technology that can easily show voids
- Safe to use - no solvents, is non-flamable and has no harmful VOCs
MVIS™ WCI is designed to help the performance of interior and exterior thin veneer systems. It is used behind the adhesive mortar and is a load bearing, fluid applied membrane. It can be used as a bulk water management system and crack isolation membrane in an MVIS™ system (Masonry Veneer Installation System) when placed under exterior masonry veneer finishes (ceramic tile, stone, manufactured stone veneer and directly over cement backer board). The membrane will keep most of the bulk water through system and minor movements (from thermal, wind loads) of the façade system. Any moisture that may pass through the system will be handled by the primary water resistive barrier or air barrier system.
Equipped with Microban antimicrobial product protection to fight the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew on the membrane.
It can also be used as a component with the air barrier assembly, when used with other wall components within the building envelope. For other options, consult with LATICRETE Technical Services.
- Product #: 9268-0005-2
- Packaging Sizes: 5 Gallon Pail (18.9L) (36 commercial units/pallet)
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!