MVIS™ Pointing Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Designed for exterior and interior use - ideal for both heavy duty use and for long lasting beauty.
- Colors are specially blended to be uniform in color.
- Part of a complete LATICRETE system that includes materials for every aspect of a stone thin brick, manufactured stone, or tile installation to ensure quality and long lasting performance
MVIS™ Pointing Mortar is factory prepared and designed to be mixed with water or Mortar Enhancer. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, and color-fast pigments. Provides a joint that is dense, hard and durable.
- Product #: 04XX-0050-2
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Available Colors: 9
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Available in these Countries
Safety Data Sheets
- MVIS Pointing Mortar-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- Cement Grout for Tile and Stone Installation - EPD (English)
- MVIS Pointing Mortar - HPD (English)