L&M™ TRAP ROCK™
Features & Benefits
- 100% igneous rock aggregate. High resistance to abrasion.
- Heat-resistant. Recommended for factory use.
- Densifies floors due to unique polyhedral structure to resist the penetration and attack of oils and other contaminants.
- High resistance to friability by distributing single point loads to prevent fracturing, spalling and pitting.
How to Use
L&M™ TRAP ROCK™ is a combination of 100% graded trap rock and portland cement. It is a polyhedral shaped, abrasion resistant, chemically inert, non-absorbent aggregate produced from igneous rock. This dense mineral aggregate is crushed into a polyhedral shape. It is carefully graded to assist ease of placement. This results in interlocking dense mass that produces high performance floors for abrasion resistance.
- Product #: 9-37-721-1283
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb (25 kg) multi-walled polyethylene reinforced bags.
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Available in these Countries
US and Canada