MVIS™ Veneer Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Incredible non-sag performance – faster, easier installations
- Revolutionary patented formula provides maximum bond strength to veneers and substrate–exceeds ANSI A118.4 requirements
- Exceeds ASTM C270 compressive strength requirements for masonry veneer installations
- Passes IBC and IRC shear bond strength code requirements for adhered masonry veneer when tested in accordance with ASTM C482
- Mixes only with water – no admix needed
- Reinforced with Kevlar
- Lightweight mortar — very smooth and easy to apply
- GREENGUARD certified for low VOCs
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
MVIS™ Veneer Mortar is a patented, versatile polymer fortified mortar designed specifically for the installation of adhered masonry veneer, natural manufactured stone and thin brick. A high performance mix provides maximum non-sag performance for vertical installations and also obtains maximum bond strength to the substrate and selected veneers. Reinforced with Kevlar® for added strength, MVIS Veneer Mortar offers exceptional workability and is backed by an available 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty – MVIS (United States and Canada) (see DS 025.0SPD).
- Product #: 0261-0040-21
- Packaging Sizes: 40 lb (18 kg) bag
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Available in these Countries