LATAPOXY® Waterproof Flashing Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Fast curing
- Waterproof epoxy based formula
- Extremely flexible
- Easy to apply using a trowel
- Adheres to metal and PVC pipes, drains and flashing
- Waterproof seam between flashing and façade
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
LATAPOXY® Waterproof Flashing Mortar is an epoxy-based 3 component, trowel applied, waterproofing, and vapor barrier membrane. It can be used to waterproof seams, gaps or joints between a variety of substrates and metal and PVC pipe penetrations or flashing. It is specifically designed to be used under ceramic tile, stone or brick for rapid installations which require a fast curing waterproof flashing. LATAPOXY Waterproof Flashing Mortar is flexible, easy to apply and will allow for rapid installations.
- Product #: 0024-0001-2
- Packaging Sizes: 3.5 gallon pail with 2 Part A 1.4 lbs (0.6 kg), 2 Part B 1.2 lbs (0.5 kg), and 2 Part C 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.0SPD LATICRETE 25 Year MVIS System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.05APD LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.15SPD LATICRETE 15 Year System Warranty For Steel or Wood Framed Exterior Facades (United States and Canada) MVIS
- DS-070.5 Instructions (English, Español, Français)