MVIS™ Flexible Sealing Tape
Features & Benefits
- Peel and stick flexible transition tape with a heavy duty adhesive
- Adapts to difficult shapes: round top windows, window sills, and wall penetrations
- Adhesive is backed with a removable release liner.
- UV-resistant for up to 120 days
- Tear resistant
- Maintains performance in extreme temperatures
How to Use
MVIS™ Flexible Sealing Tape is a flexible, stretchable, and tear resistant flashing detail tape that allows for easy installation in awkward configurations such as arched window or door openings, I-beams, and other wall penetrations. MVIS Flexible Sealing Tape is a self-adhering air, vapor and weather barrier that protects structures from air, vapor, wind, and rain. MVIS Flexible Sealing Tape is a stretchable flashing tape made from an elastic non-woven polyolefin factory laminated to a proprietary adhesive. It can be used as a transition material with MVIS Air & Water Barrier where different substrates meet to provide continuity.
- Product #: 921X-XXXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: 6” x 75’ (15 cm x 23 m) roll, 9” x 75’ (23 cm x 23 m) roll
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Available in these Countries