SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS™
Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial protection keeps the floor coating cleaner by inhibiting the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the floor coating.
- Walk-on in hours; 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC; low odor installation
- Excellent abrasion, impact & wear resistance
- UV-Resistant; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Low temperature cure (25°F/-4°C)
- Excellent chemical & stain resistance, resistant to Skydrol®
- Micro-Media agents can be introduced as traction additives
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random, incidental heat contact
- Meets FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code physical facilities criteria as outlined in 6.100.11 Surface Characteristics USDA acceptable.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS™ is a low VOC and minimal odor, fast curing, two part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish coating for hospitals, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical facilities. The material is applied in a single or multiple coats by brush, roller, or squeegee at varying thicknesses to a variety of substrates. It can be applied as a top coat within seamless, multi-build chip/quartz coating systems. Important characteristics of SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS are its rapid-cure, its durable, seamless finish, and its antimicrobial properties. SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS is low VOC and does not emit strong solvent odors during installation.
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS is equipped with a silver-ion based antimicrobial additive designed to protect the coating from degradation caused by microbial growth. SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS, unlike traditional coatings or surface treatments, remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating - even when damaged or worn. The material provides optimal impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS is available in all SPARTACOTE commercial, industrial and decorative flooring systems.