SPARTACOTE® FLEX SB™
Features & Benefits
- Available in a Clear Gloss and Low-Gloss (satin) finish as well as 14 colors
- UV resistant
- Rapid cure schedule
- Cold-Weather Cure (-30ºF)
- Micro-media agents may be added for increased traction
- Excellent Impact & Abrasion resistance
- Superior top-coat chemical & stain resistance
- No Hot-tire pickup
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
SPARTACOTE® FLEX SB™ polyaspartic offers installers several advantages, including: rapid cure rates and return to service, user-friendly working times and the ability to reach full cure in cold-climate environments. Owners ofSPARTACOTE FLEX SB polyaspartic coating systems enjoy long-lasting durability, optimal coating adhesion and UV stability.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
- 10-Gallon Kit (5-gal pails)
- 2-Gallon Boxed Kit
- 10-Gallon Kit (pre-pigmented or pigment base with tint pack)
- 2-gallon Boxed kit with tint pack
- Available Colors: 14
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States