DRYTEK® Epoxy Primer
Features & Benefits
- Ultimate bond for decorative wear surfaces.
- Easily roller applied
- Provides a barrier between decorative wear surfaces and substrate below.
- Reduced pinholes in the decorative topping.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
DRYTEK Epoxy Primer is a two component, high-solids epoxy primer applied with a sand broadcast - for use with DRYTEK® decorative wear surfaces.
- Product #: 4168-0XXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: 2 gallon (7.6 L) kit, 10 gallon (38 L) kit
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries