Features & Benefits
- Pourable and pumpable
- Inorganic; will not contribute to mold/mildew growth
- Suitable surface for most finished floor goods
- Can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 95% or less per ASTM F2170
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
DRYTEK LEVELEX is a cement-based easy-to-use, self-leveling underlayment designed for use over various substrates including concrete and ceramic tile. DRYTEK LEVELEX provides a smooth and flat surface on which finished floor goods can be installed. DRYTEK LEVELEX can be placed from 1/8–3" (3–76 mm) in a single lift.
- Product #: 4111-XXXX-21
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries
- TDS–230D Prep and Primer Guide