DRYTEK® LEVELEX® DL
Features & Benefits
- Dual purpose; for use as an attractive interior wear surface or as a high performance underlayment
- Can be topically stained or integrally colored to match specific design needs
- Fast drying
- Can be polished
- Can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 95% or less per ASTM F2170
- Inorganic; will not contribute to mold/mildew growth
- Superior Compressive Strength Formulation
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
DRYTEK LEVELEX DL (Decorative Leveler) is a cement-based high quality, fast drying, dual purpose self-leveling underlayment/interior wear surface topping that can be accented with a wide variety of coloring systems & finishes. DRYTEK LEVELEX DL can be polished. Designed for use as a durable and attractive interior wear surface topping or a high performance underlayment. For application over a wide variety of substrates including concrete, VCT and tile. DRYTEK LEVELEX DL can be placed from 1/16" to 1-1/4" (1.5 to 32 mm) in a single lift.
- Product #: 412X-XXXX-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb (25 kg) bag
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries