DRYTEK® LEVELEX® FR
Features & Benefits
- Fiber Reinforced
- Water resistant, low shrinkage
- Fast setting
- Pumpable, free-flowing
- Compatible with most adhesives
- Recommended for radiant heating systems
- Can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 95% or less per ASTM F2170
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
DRYTEK LEVELEX FR (Fiber Reinforced) is a premium quality, cement based, self-leveling underlayment designed for interior applications. DRYTEK LEVELEX FR is fast drying and formulated for use over a wide range of substrates including concrete, VCT, exterior glue plywood, and tile. DRYTEK LEVELEX FR can be placed from 1/8 – 2" (3 – 51 mm) in a single lift and is ideal for radiant heat floors.
- Product #: 4130-0055-21
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb (25 kg) bag
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- TDS–230D Prep and Primer Guide