DRYTEK® LEVELEX® Plus
Features & Benefits
- Superior compressive strength formulation
- Easy to use and fast setting
- UL GreenGuard Gold certified
- Inorganic; will not contribute to mold/mildew growth
- Suitable surface for most finished floor goods
- Can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 95% or less per ASTM F2170
- Long heal times for extended workability
- Water resistant
- Pumpable, free-flowing; eliminates sanding and troweling
- Compatible with most adhesives
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
DRYTEK LEVELEX Plus is a high quality, self-leveling, cement-based underlayment designed for use over various substrates use over various interior substrates. DRYTEK LEVELEX Plus formulation provides a highly smooth surface on which sensitive finished floor goods can be installed. DRYTEK LEVELEX Plus can be placed from 1/8–1 1/4" (3–32 mm) in a single lift (consult LATICRETE Technical Services for pea gravel extension installation guidelines).
- Product #: 4118-XXXX-21
- Packaging Sizes: 55 lb. (25 kg) bag
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- TDS–230D Prep and Primer Guide