Features & Benefits
- Easy to Trowel Skim Coating for Exceptional Workability
- Rapid Setting Formula Allows for Finished Flooring in as Soon as 20 Minutes
- Larger Area Can be Troweled Due to Extended Pot Life
- Tin Tie Re-Sealable Bag Allows for Additional Uses and Minimizes Waste
- Low VOC – UL GREENGUARD Certified
- Apply from Skim Depth to 1” (25 mm)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
It’s designed for skim coating, smoothing and floor leveling prior to the application of floor covering solutions including tile and other resilient flooring such as VCT, vinyl, etc. Designed to meet high standards, NXT® Skim coat is low VOC, UL GREENGUARD certified and LEED certified for low chemical emissions. This skim coating floor underlayment is not only good for the environment but it can be used on high profile job sites including hospitals and schools.
It also saves you time and money! Its rapid-setting properties and ease of use make it an ideal solution for today’s schedule and driven-budget projects without sacrificing quality.
The new rapid setting formula allows you to install finished flooring as soon as 20 minutes after application! It has an extended pot-life to allow for larger areas to be troweled and more coverage. The re-designed packaging includes a tin tie resalable feature that allows the skim coat to be saved for additional uses, minimizing product waste and increasing cost savings to the installer.
NXT SKIM coat is a trowel-applied skim coat which has a superior creamy consistency making it the ideal choice for skim coat applications.
- Product #: 0902-0410-21
10 lb. (4.5 kg) unique “cube-style” plastic bags,
4 bags per carton
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- TDS-230N NXT Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide