Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 Shear Bond Strength Requirements & ANSI A118.11.
- Conforms to ISO 13007 with a classification of C2TES1P1
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy formula.
* See limitations.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
The ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. 254 Platinum, designed to just mix with water, has a long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability. 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for 211 Powder mixed with 4237 Latex Additive.
Excellent for exterior and underwater applications as well as providing superior bond to exterior glue plywood (interior only) and concrete. The ultimate thin-set for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Product #: 0254-0050-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb bag (22.7 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.05APD LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)