Glass Tile Adhesive
Features & Benefits
- Consistent, ultra white color across the entire application area
- Optimal bond strength with minimal shrinkage
- Single component with no admix needed, just add water
- Superior non-sag performance
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- GREENGUARD certified
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 bond strength requirements when mixed with water
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Glass Tile Adhesive is a water mixed, non-sag, polymer fortified adhesive mortar that is specifically formulated for use in glass tile applications. Glass Tile Adhesive has great workability and produces an ultra white finish that enhances the look of glass mosaics, glass tile, and most any translucent tile or stone. Glass Tile Adhesive is GREENGUARD certified for low VOC. Glass Tile Adhesive can also be used with porcelain or ceramic tile.
Designed for interior, exterior, and submerged installations of all types of glass tiles over concrete, exterior glue plywood (interior, dry areas only), and a variety of other substrates.
- Product #: 0285-0025-22
- Packaging Sizes: 25 lb bag (11.3 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE Glass Tile Adhesive-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental