Features & Benefits
- Premixed — no jobsite blending of powders required.
- Safe — non-flammable; Safe to store and mix.
- Economical — saves time and money.
- Easy to Use — no special tools required.
- High Strength Formula — meets and exceeds National and International Standards.
- Versatile — wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
211 Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with 4237 Latex Additive to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards. 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for 211 Powder and 4237 Latex Additive (see Data Sheet 677.0 for details).
For the installation of ceramic tile and stone over cement and masonry type surfaces.
- Product #: 0211-0050-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty