Features & Benefits
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher¥
- Does not require the use of fabric.*
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Changes in color from a light sage to an olive green when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- IAPMO approved
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Lighter color for ease of inspection
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
* For gaps 1/8" (3 mm) or less see DS 663.5 for complete instructions
¥ Refer to cautions section for more information on curing
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN is a thin, load bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN bonds directly to a wide variety of substrates.
- Product #: 9255-XXXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: Commercial Unit: 5 gal (18.9 L) pail liquid, Mini Unit: 4 x 1 gal (3.8 L) pails of liquid
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE HYDRO BAN-SDS (English)