Floor Heat Wire
Features & Benefits
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty.
- Multiple spacing options allow for variability in heat output.
- This appliance wiring material component (wire style 21427) is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) Representative samples have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Floor Heat Wire is a versatile floor warming wire system designed for use under many types of finished floor coverings to provide luxury and comfort. All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void all warranties and claims. Comply with all applicable building and electrical codes. Designed for use with Floor Warming Thermostat.
- Product #: 0801-XXXX-2
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-601.3 Instructions (English, Français, Español)
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.05APD LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)