1500 Sanded Grout
Features & Benefits
- Designed for exterior and interior use - ideal for both heavy duty use outdoors and for long lasting beauty indoors.
- Uniform color—LATICRETE Grout colors are specially blended to be uniform in color.
- Available in a range of exciting colors that should satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.
- Part of a complete LATICRETE system that includes materials for every aspect of a tile installation to ensure quality and long lasting performance.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
1500 Sanded Grout is a premium, factory prepared grout designed to be mixed with water. 1500 Sanded Grout is formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments and provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable. For grout joint widths of 1/16" (1.5 mm) up to 3/8" (9 mm).
- Product #: 15XX-0XXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: 10 lb (4.5 kg) cartons, 25 lb (11.3 kg) bags, 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags
- Available Colors: 10
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE 1500 Sanded Grout-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GREENGUARD Certification (English)
- Cement Grout for Tile and Stone Installation - EPD (English)
- LATICRETE 1500 Sanded Grout - HPD (English)