1776 Grout Enhancer
Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean—cleans easily using a minimal amount of water.
- Inhibits powdering and cracking—provides a more dense and stronger portland cement grout joint.
- Locks in grout color—reduces problems with faded or blotchy color in grouts.
- Water and frost resistant—prevents damage to grouts from weathering, frost and thermal shock.
- Reduces staining. Reduces absorption.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Improves flexibility and durability—makes grout more shock resistant.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Designed for use with 1500 Sanded Grout and 1600 Unsanded Grout, 1776 Grout Enhancer is used in place of water to provide a dense, colorfast grout joint that inhibits stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew growth. Ideal for all interior and exterior grout applications.
- Product #: 1776-00XX-21
- Packaging Sizes: 26 oz (0.75 L) Bottles, 64 oz (1.85 L) Bottles, 47 oz (1.40 L) Bottles, 5 gal (19 L) Pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE 1776 Grout Enhancer-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental