Features & Benefits
- Consistent color
- Fast setting
- Mixes with water only
- Ideal for floors and walls (joint widths of 1/16–1/2" [1.5 to 12 mm])
- Improved stain resistance for a cement based grout
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial
- Conforms to ISO 13007 and EN 13888 (CG2WA)
- Meets ANSI A118.7 requirements
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
PERMACOLOR Grout is a high performance, fast setting grout that provides a grout joint that is dense and hard. PERMACOLOR Grout is color consistent. Mix only with water.
- Product #: 25XX-0025-2
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6784229 (and other Patents)
- Packaging Sizes: 25 lb (11.3 kg) bags, 8 lb (3.6 kg) cartons
- Available Colors: 40
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.05APD LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- PermaColorSellSheet Sell Sheet (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE Permacolor Grout-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GREENGUARD Certification (English)
- Cement Grout for Tile and Stone Installation - EPD (English)
- LATICRETE PERMACOLOR Grout - HPD (English)