HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drains
Features & Benefits
- Attaches to 2" (50 mm), 3" (76 mm) and 4" (102 mm) waste lines
- Tile-in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation
- Made from heavy duty PVC or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- HYDRO BAN® waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Integrates seamlessly with portland cement mortar beds waterproofed with HYDRO BAN®
- Made in America
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain and the HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Tile Drain are low profile floor drains specifically designed for bonded waterproofing installations with HYRDO BAN® waterproofing membrane. HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drains allow for the installation in a shower eliminating the pre-slope and primary shower pan liner according to TCNA B422.
- Product #: 9XXX-XXXX-XX
The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is a three piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 5" x 5" (127 x 127 mm) grate assembly in brushed, polished or oil rubbed bronze stainless steel.
The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Tile Drain is a four piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 5" x 5" (127 x 127 mm) grate assembly that can be tiled to match the shower floor. All Bonding Flange Drains are available with either PVC or ABS Bonding Flange. When ordering a HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain check with local code official to determine whether a PVC or ABS HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is required. Most areas in the United States will require a PVC drain connection except California and some surrounding states.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets