HYDRO BAN® Board
Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty, Lightweight, Ready to Tile - Save on labor, freight - cuts easily with utility knife
- Advanced waterproof extruded polystyrene core - Protects from water intrusion
- Heavy duty waterproof membrane both sides - Waterproof and ready to tile- saves time and money
- Low Permeability- approved for steam rooms & showers - Use in steam rooms and steam showers – controls water vapor
- Rigid & impact resistant panels - Use under tile and stone in any installation requiring dimensionally sound and stable substrate
- Contains no cement, fiberglass or paper ingredients - Easy to handle- No itchy fiberglass shavings or messy cement debris
- No tab washers required for floors & walls - Faster, less expensive installation
- Simple to cut and install - No special tools needed, fast and easy
- Lifetime system warranty - Best industry warranty available
- Single source supply - All you shower products from one supplier
- Board thicknesses range from ¼” to 2” - Used as a tile substrate for walls & floors plus as a structural panel
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN® Board is a lightweight construction panel designed to be used in bonded tile or stone installations. It is made with a high-density, waterproof foam core and a reinforced, waterproof membrane on both sides. Available in a variety of thicknesses from ¼” to 2” (6 mm to 50 mm) the HYDRO BAN Board can be used as a substrate for tile and stone on walls or floors, as well as in many installations requiring dimensionally sound and stable substrates.
Available March 1, 2017
- Product #: 9450-XXXX-XX
THICKNESS WIDTH LENGTH SHEETS
1/4" (6 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 85 3/8" (9 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 80 1/2" (12.5 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 60 5/8" (16 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 50 1" (25 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 30 1½" (38 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 20 2" (50 mm) 3' (91 cm) 5' (152 cm) 15
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- ASTM E84 (English)