HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Extension
Features & Benefits
- Designed for an easy add on to the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan.
- Can be used along with the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan to replace traditional mud bed shower pan construction.
- Ready to tile with a 1/4" per foot (6 mm per 30 cm) slope.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials
- Made in America
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Extension is made from high-density expanded polystyrene with a liquid waterproof membrane finish coat. HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Extension is a lightweight ready-to-tile extension to be installed with the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan to extend the length of the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan up to 2' (61 cm).
- Product #: 9372-2448-EXT
- Packaging Sizes: 24" (61 cm) wide by 48" (122 cm) long packaged one per carton
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-230.6SP Shower System Brochure (English/Español)