HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Ramp
Features & Benefits
- Designed for an easy add on to the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan.
- Can be used to replace traditional ramp construction.
- Ready to tile pre-sloped ramp eliminates need for traditional ramp installations.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Works in conjunction with tile and stone installation materials.
- Made in America
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Ramp is made from high-density expanded polystyrene with a waterproof membrane coating. HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Ramp is a lightweight ready-to-tile ramp to be installed with the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped shower pan for ADA compliant showers.
- Product #: 9372-1360-RMP
- Packaging Sizes: 13-1/2" (34 cm) wide by 60" (152 cm) long packaged one per carton.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS.012.5 Barrier-Free Installation Manual