226 Thick Bed Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Premixed — No jobsite blending of powders required
- Safe — Non-flammable; safe to store and mix
- Economical — saves time and money
- Easy to Use — no special tools required
- Versatile — wet and dry areas, walls, floors, ceilings, interior and exterior
- High Strength Formula
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
226 Thick Bed Mortar is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, portland cement and graded aggregates. 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is an approved substitute for 226 Thick Bed Mortar mixed with 3701 Mortar Admix.
- Product #: 0226-0060-21
- Packaging Sizes: 60 lbs (27.3 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty