3701 Fortified Mortar Bed
Features & Benefits
- Polymer fortified – no need for latex additives
- Premixed – no job site blending of powders required
- Economical – saves time and money
- High strength formula
- Pumpable for large scale veneer projects
- Exceeds ASTM C270 requirements
- For use as a scratch or finish coat in place of Type S or Type N mortar
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, portland cement and graded aggregates. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix, you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar with exceptional strength. 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is an approved substitute for 226 Thick Bed Mortar mixed with 3701 Mortar Admix.
- Product #: 0229-X0X0-21
- Packaging Sizes: 60 lb (27.3 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.05APD LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)