3701 Mortar Admix
Features & Benefits
- Interior and exterior installations.
- Shock, chemical and frost resistant.
- Increased bond and compressive strength.
- Water resistant; suitable for submerged applications.
- Superior flexibility.
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
3701 Mortar Admix is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set mortars, cement grouts, cement mortar beds, and other cement mixes.
Used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick and natural stone.
- Product #: 3701-0005-2
- Packaging Sizes: 5 US gallon (19 ℓ) pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE 3701 Mortar Admix-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GREENGUARD Certificate LATICRETE 3701 Mortar Admix (English)
- LATICRETE 3701 Mortar Admix - HPD (English)