DRYTEK™ Decoupling Mat
Features & Benefits
- Provides a simple and effective solution for installing floor goods in areas where contamination remediation is difficult
- Allows for in-plane movement of finished flooring systems
- Entangled matrix of recycled nylon filaments provides mechanical reinforcement to achieve superior mechanical bond
- Lightweight reinforcement mat is far less cumbersome than traditional metal lath
- Ideal for use over waterproofing and anti-fracture membranes
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
DRYTEK Decoupling Mat is mesh reinforcement bonded to a sheet comprised of polymeric fibers. Acting as both decoupling and reinforcement, DRYTEK Decoupling Mat is part of the DRYTEK® Reinforcement Mat System when encapsulated in a DRYTEK Self-Leveling Underlayment.
- Product #: 4172-0325-2
- Packaging Sizes: 488 ft2 (45.3 m2)
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- TDS–230D Prep and Primer Guide