LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Moisture Vapor Control
Features & Benefits
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days.
- Fast cure – ability to apply finish floor goods or LATICRETE SUPERCAP underlayments in as soon as 12 hours.
- VOC Compliant – UL GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED.
- Low odor.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with LATICRETE SUPERCAP underlayments as well as non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Moisture Vapor Control is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs prior to installing LATICRETE SUPERCAP underlayment.
- Product #: 7324-000X-2
- Packaging Sizes: Full Unit Kit*: 6.5 Gal (24.6 L) Part A 2.2 Gal (8.3 L) packaged in a steel pail Part B 4.3 Gal (16.3 L )packaged in a steel pail Mini Unit Kit*: 2.4 Gal (9.1 L) Part A 0.8 Gal (3 L) packaged in a steel pail Part B 1.6 Gal (6.1 L) packaged in a steel pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE® SUPERCAP™
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- TDS-230S Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide