HYDRO BAN® Sheet Membrane
Features & Benefits
- ANSI A118.10 - Exceeds all requirements
- ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E-0.06 Perms - approved for steam showers / rooms as single membrane
- IAPMO approved
- Pliable – conforms easily to substrate
- Complete line of accessories – single source supply
- Allows for installation over green mortar beds
- Installs with modified or unmodified thin-set†
- Compatible with most HYDRO BAN products
†Refer to requirements for specific substrate to which the HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane will be bonded
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane is a waterproof sheet membrane that is installed using a substrate appropriate LATICRETE thin-set. Due to its polymeric construction, HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane can also be used as a vapor barrier/waterproofing membrane for steam room and steam shower applications. Available in rolls, tapes, corners and collars, HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane allows for a quick, easy waterproof installation, which will retain its integrity for the life of the installation.
- Product #: 9455-0XXX-2
HYDRO BAN® Sheet Membrane 3'3"x33'=108 ft² (1m x 10m =10m²) 3'3"x98'5"=323 ft² (1m x 30m =30m²) HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane Sealing Tape 5"x16'5" (125mm x 5m) 1 roll per bag 5"x98'5" (125mm x 30m) 1 roll per box 7.25"x16'5" (185mm x 5m) 1 roll per bag 7.25"x98'5" (185mm x 30m) 1 roll per box HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane Corners Inside Corners 2 per bag Outside Corners 2 per bag HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane Collars 3/4" (20mm) Pipe Collar 1 per bag 4 1/2" (114mm) Mixing Valve Collar 1 per bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-230.6SP Shower System Brochure (English/Español)