Tile and Drain Mat
Features & Benefits
When used as a component of the Plaza & Deck System:
- Thin and lightweight, reduces dead load by 50%
- Frost and Weather Resistant
- Protects the tile installation from water damage and frost heaving
- Provides integral subsurface drainage for extra heavy traffic conditions
- Single source responsibility
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- For new projects and renovations
- Reduces potential for efflorescence
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Part of the Plaza and Deck system. Lightweight, efficient drainage mat; 300% better flow rate than crushed gravel drain bed. Mat Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm) supplied in rolls. Mat is engineered to permit maximum load transfer to structural deck while allowing lateral flow of infiltrated water to flow easily to drains. Patent # 5,383,314
- Product #: 9100-0200-2
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States