Features & Benefits
- Optimal performance for Gauged Porcelain Panels/Slabs
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15
- Contains no silica sand
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2ES1P1
- LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™
- 60 minute open time
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications
- High shear bond strength
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula
- 25 Year System Warranty**
- Unique color options are now available in all LATICRETE® grout colors when mixed with PERMACOLOR® Select Color Kits
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS.230.05 LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.10 LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS.025.0 LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS.230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-083.1 Sell Sheet (English)