SPECTRALOCK® PRO Grout*
Features & Benefits
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3.
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C).
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges.
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading.
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color.
- Stain resistant.
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant.
- Outperforms cement based grout.
- Non-sag formula for walls and floors.
- High fashion with Dazzle component.
SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout is a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers color uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout is designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial. It can be used both interior and exterior on floors and walls. Ideal for re-grouting applications, SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout is perfect for swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
- Product #: S-216XX-NS-0X
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
- Packaging Sizes: 1.2kg/pail 1.35kg/pail
- Available Colors: 11
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- DS.025.0 LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.10 LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS.230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-685.5 Installation Instructions (English/Español)
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE Spectralock Pro Part A-SDS (English)
- LATICRETE Spectralock Pro Part A-SDS Canadian (English)
- LATICRETE Spectralock Pro Part B-SDS (English)
- LATICRETE Spectralock Part C Colored Powder-SDS (English)
- LATICRETE Spectralock Filler Powder Part C-SDS Canadian (English)
- LATICRETE Spectralock Pro Part A-SDS Canadian (French)
- LATICRETE SPECTRALOCK Part C Filler Powder SDS_CANADA Canadian French (French)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental