Features & Benefits
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile for faster time to grout
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapor management
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm)
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation
- Part of the LATICRETE® Lifetime System Warranty.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone
- Suitable for interior non-industrial vehicular traffic applications over concrete substrates Suitable Substrates
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
- Packaging Sizes: 150 ft2 roll – 45” x 40’ (13.9m2 - 1.1m x 12.2m )
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
Product Data Sheets
- DS-010.5 Installation Manual (English, Français, Español)
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS.230.05 LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.10 LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.025.0 LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS.230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)