T-Shape Profiles (TS1)
Features & Benefits
- May be used for floor installations as same-height transitions
- Creates a clean, professional appearance
- Overlaps the joint edges protecting them from chipping and cracking
- Delineate transitions between materials of the same height
- Ideal for retrofit installations
T-Shape Profiles are used as same-height transitions between flooring materials and overlap both sides of the joint. The mounting leg extends into the joint, anchoring the profile and providing edge protection to both sides of the joint against chipping and cracking of the unfinished tile edge. Available in Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Brass, and Stainless Steel.
Suitable for residential and commercial projects, they can be used indoors and outdoors they are ideal for retrofit applications where existing floor finishes exist, T-Shape profiles are available in two widths, 17/32" or 1".
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!